Sunday, September 14, 2008

Let the Sunshine in...

So, umm, I'm doing something a little crazy today... I'm auditioning for a local production of Hair. Have I ever done anything like this? No. Am I nervous as heck? Yep. But if I don't do it, I will regret it forever. This is my favourite musical and I can't pass up the opportunity to be a part of it. So aside from the 11 swaps I had to make (done!), and the banner for our dragon boat team (done!), I have also been preparing for my audition all week. Hence my lack of stamping/posting.
But I did take the time to make a card this morning. I used Beate's sketch challenge to make a card for my lovely neighbour, a very talented piano instructor who was kind enough to help me prepare.

The card uses the Eastern Blooms (new!) and All Holidays stamp sets, as well as some new goodies from the Fall-Winter cattie: Green Tea DP, Flower Fusion Too felt flower, flower button and Baja Breeze striped grosgrain ribbon. I will drop it off in her mailbox when I head over to the theatre in about ONE HOUR!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Wish me luck! And Happy Stampin'!

A-M

1 comment:

Beate said...

Oh Wow! Your card is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles