Friday, April 24, 2009

Missing my Stampin' Buddies...

My friend Vicki is having her annual stampin' retreat this weekend and I was not able to be there this time... *sigh* I know the girls will be having a FABULOUS time by now (I hear martinis are on the menu this evening LOL) and I'm feeling a little sorry for myself for not being able to partake in the fun.

SO I am stamping LOL! I noticed that there is a mini-VSN tonight at SCS so that's what I am doing! This card was difficult for me... we had to use a minimum of three different embellishments - the more the better!! I'm usually pretty conservative with my use of embellishments so this was somewhat challenging. Really, though, I still managed to use four different ones (ribbon, button, clip and brads), with a total of 6 pieces!! And really, I don't think it looks cluttered, do you?


I decided to also go with a fairly neutral colour scheme (Kraft, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and So Saffron) so as to not overwhelm the senses LOL. The stamp set is Trendy Trees, which is one of my favourite new sets!


Happy Stampin'!


A-M

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

gorgeous card! thanks for sharing!