Saturday, April 04, 2009

Springy Frogs!

Spring has sprung, and with the amount of rain we have gotten in the last 48 hours, I'm sure the frogs are stirring from their winter slumber! I love this little guy from the Very Punny set! I decided to make him my main image for this card which will go to my 6yo's friend for his birthday tomorrow. This card also fulfils this week's Limited Supplies Challenge, which was a 1-2-3 challenge - one colour of cardstock, two patterned papers and three embellishments. I used a blender pen to colour in my frog with Kiwi Kiss reinker (the frog was stamped in Basic Gray ink). The image is mounted to the back of the strip of Kiwi Kiss textured c/s, which was punched with a 1 3/8" square. The designer paper is from the Good Morning Sunshine collection (which I had to get for obvious, Hair-related reasons LOL) - I love the fresh colours in this paper!
Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: