Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's almost Christmas!

And where the heck have *I* been? LOL Well if it makes up for anything at all, I have been stamping. Just been too busy to post any of my stuff, is all! Mostly Christmas cards since late September, but now that is D-O-N-E and I can stamp FUN stuff again! So to get my mojo back in working order, I decided to start with a SCS Colour Challenge, which this week was Melon Mambo (my current fave colour, I would have to say!), So Saffron and (sadly neglected) Mellow Moss. I have been thumbing through my latest copy of Stampin' Success today, and decided to CASE one of the cards in there (p.24).
Their version is a 3x3 note card, I made mine 4x4. And I used the Medallion stamp as my main image. I don't have the curly label punch, but I do have the movers & shapers die for the Big Shot, so decided to use that instead to punch out the So Saffron curly label piece. I realized when I took the photo that it's mounted a little crooked on there, but oh well - it's handmade! LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! I hope to be able to post more over the next couple of weeks, but won't make any promises... that way I will a) minimize the guilt when I fail to post as much as I had hoped, and b) surprise you all when I post! :o)

Happy Stampin'!

No comments: