Saturday, March 28, 2009

Diva Coffee Break Designs Challenge!


Blog challenge alert! The Diva Coffee Break Designs team offers weekly design challenges. This week's challenge was a colour challenge, to use Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Going Gray and Whisper White. I keep forgetting about Going Gray, so I welcomed the opportunity to use it - and I really like the combination they came up with!

The stamp set I used is called Simple Friendship and it's featured in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue. I am making an effort to use up some of my retired goodies also, so I incorporated some retired Bali Breeze DP.

And stay tuned for an announcement this weekend about a new feature on MY blog! Sometime later today or tomorrow at the latest...

Happy Stampin'!

A-M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours you used for this! I can't wait to break into that set!

Krista said...

Gorgeous !!! Thanks for playing !