Thursday, March 26, 2009

MISSED YOU!!

And I've been thinking of all of my stamping friends a lot lately... so this card is for all of you! :o)

The main panel is composed from stamps in a new stamp set featured in the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalogue, called Scene in a Garden. There's the bench, and then various images from which you can create a scene (the boots, the vase, a birdhouse, clay pots, etc.) It's very sweet. The Kiwi Kiss DP is also from the Occasions mini, it's called Walk in the Park. I used Watercolour Wonder Crayons and aquapainters to colour my image, which was stamped onto watercolour paper. The sentiment is from Trendy Trees.

The post-show blues are slowly fading away... as much as the play consumed and exhausted me - my time, my emotions, my voice! LOL - I still miss it terribly! I never realized how difficult it would be to let it go so suddenly after so many months of rehearsals and then seven crazy, beautiful, emancipating shows! But the good news is, I have a brand new family of friends - my 'tribe' - that I keep in contact with regularly, and that I fully intend to audition with again for NEXT year's production! (which rumour has it will be Les Mis!) Yes, this whole experience was surreal and exhausting and exhilirating, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Here are a couple of my favourite photos from the dress rehearsal:
My beloved 'tribe'


A photo of me from my favourite number, 'Walking in Space'

(the tall fella behind me is named Dwight)

I suppose I will slowly begin easing back into stamping... it has been a long time, but I'm slowly getting re-acquainted with all my 'stuff' :o)

Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: