Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catching up...

OK, time to catch up on recent challenges... LOL! This one is for yesterday's Limited Supplies challenge - we had to limit ourselves to one design of DP, one ribbon and one eyelet, and feature the colour blue (any shade). I went with the same DP as my earlier card, basically because it was still on my table LOL! Plus, I have a schwackload of it to use up. And yes, the Christmas theme continues! :o) This time I used my only current non-hostess Christmas set, Season of Joy.
What do you think?
OH! And the puter troubles we were having the last few weeks? Turns out our router was dead. Thankfully, we had another one, and after spending almost 2 hours (and $39.99) with Linksys tech support, we finally got our connection working again!! So it wasn't our ISP after all...

Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: