Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I got life!

And a little too much of it these days, actually... Been busy as all get-up with work, and then to make matters even more interesting, DD and I were taken by helicopter to a large hospital in a neighbouring community last Monday night (as in, a week ago), where she was treated for pneumonia and severe asthma. We were not released until Friday afternoon (as in, four days later...) THAT was fun. And because it was a respiratory condition, she was basically placed in isolation and could not leave her room. Thank goodness it was her and not one of the boys - there is NO WAY they would have been able to contain one of them in an 8 x 8 room for four days! LOL! She is much better now, and went back to school yesterday. But man, I wish I had had my STAMPS!! LOL! All that time on my hands and not a single solitary stamp within my reach... *sigh*

So today when I got back from my work road trip a little early, I decided to stop in and stamp a card before I went to pick up the kids. It is for today's Colour Challenge on SCS, to use Certainly Celery, Pacific Point and Basic Gray. I still haven't figured out what to do with Xmas cards this week (yes, I hear that clock a' tick-tick-tickin' too!!!) so thought I would play around with that as a theme. No, I don't think I'll be making 60 of these (too much cutting - ACK!), but the colour combo is interesting...
The card features the Season of Joy stamp set, as well as the challenge colours. The ribbon is Basic Gray taffeta, and I used one of the star designer brads on my sentiment tag.

Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: