Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stamping? What is this 'stamping'?

Apologies, folks - I have been delinquent in posting anything lately because, well, I haven't stamped! Yes, that's right, I HAVE NOT STAMPED!! Life has been crazy busy, and between rehearsals for me and my daughter (her play was done on Saturday - WHEW!), road trips for work, nursing a sinus infection, and entertaining my mother (who was kind enough to come help out last week when DH was out of town and SOMEone had to ferry my daughter to/from rehearsals and performances every day that week!!), stamping has taken a back seat. Tragic, I know.
BUT I have a camp this weekend, and that usually inspires me to do some stamping, so you may see another post - with an actual CARD - in the next few days. Heck, I may even FINALLY have some time to design and produce my Christmas card for this year (nope, I've not even had time to do THAT yet!!)
So again, I apologize for being so neglectful and not sharing any projects with you. It's not because I'm not bothering to upload anything, it's basically because there is nothing TO upload.
And don't forget to check out Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Bundle sale!! There are about a dozen bundles at INCREDIBLE savings being offered, but only until December 1st!! So HURRY!! Click on the link in the right margin (the little shopping cart - see it?) to go to my business website and check out these awesome deals!
Happy Stampin'!
A-M

No comments: