Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day = NO MORE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!

At least not until September or so ;o)
This is for today's Limited Supplies challenge, which was basically to make a non-holiday card LOL! I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set, and the Urban Garden DP, with a colour scheme of Basic Gray and Baja Breeze. I really really really like this DP. I find it very inspiring.

I hope everyone had a relaxing and enjoyable Christmas/Hanukah! It was just us 5 this year, with my parents driving out for dinner yesterday. They are going back tomorrow, and hopefully taking most of our children back with them :o) We will join them for New Year's Eve (I have to work Monday and Tuesday - boohoo!!) I have been playing Rock Band with my boys for pretty much the last two days LOL! We're having a great time. When we're not fighting over who gets to play the drums, that is ;o)

Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: