Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Girlie, girlie, girlie

OK guess I'm in a girlie mood these days LOL! I blame it on all that yummy pink DP from the soon-to-be-released Candy Lane collection from SU! This card is for today's Sketch Challenge. I used a Stampotique image that I stamped at my friend Vicki Garrett's retreat last spring. She's a designer for this company and had just gotten some new stamps to play with. I loved these little goth girls, so I stamped a whole bunch :o) I used a blender pen and some Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa ink to colour her in, to coordinate with the DP. And I finally ripped open that package of Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon I just received a couple of weeks ago. Isn't she cute?
Oh and I should tell you, I managed to STAY AWAY FROM WORK for an ENTIRE DAY today!!! Well, almost... I returned from seeing The Tale of Despereaux with the kids, and DH informed me that someone I left a message for yesterday had returned my call. So okay, I'll 'fess up - I called him back. But it was only a two minute call so it's like it barely happened... ;o)

And just ONE MORE SLEEP kids!! I know my kids are bouncing off the walls. Which is why I decided to take them to the movies - always a sure way to get them to sit still for a couple of hours (plus another hour if you count getting to the theatre and back ;o) )

Merry Christmas, everyone!

A-M

No comments: