Monday, September 15, 2008

I got a callback!!

I know! I can hardly believe it myself! Didn't think I was actually going to survive the audition, let alone get a CALLBACK?!?!!! OMG I am so excited! :o) Although this means I will have another week of being nervous and of psyching myself up to sing in front of a bunch of near-strangers... LOL! (Did I mention that they made us sing our vocal piece IN FRONT OF EVERYONE WHO AUDITIONED?!? Talk about nerve-wracking!! But at least no one else did my song LOL).

So to relax and get my mind off of it, I decided to stamp a card tonight. This is for a weekly swap I sometimes do with a bunch of fellow SU! demos that I keep in touch with. The challenge was to make an unusually shaped card. I decided to make a triangle trifold card.

They're a lot easier to make than they look, honestly! I once again used the Green Tea DP (mounted on Old Olive c/s as a base), and stamped images from the new Eastern Blooms stamp set, in Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. And I hadn't used the new filigree flower brads yet, so decided to integrate one into the design as well. Aren't they pretty? They're quite heavy, too.

I won't find out who I am sending this card to until later this week. So for now it will decorate my work table :o)

Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: