Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breezy Thanks

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine was busy, but it was fun :o)
Okay, quick post this morning - I have to leave in a few minutes for work-related training... Just had enough time to make this card to unwind before my day starts!
This card is a double-challenge card. It is for today's SCS Colour Challenge (Really Rust, Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip), and also fulfils the Thanksgiving-theme challenge swap that I entered (organized by a friend who moderates a Yahoo SU! demo group). Can you tell I just love this set?? I realized today what it's missing tho - an APPLE!! Wouldn't that just complete the set? Ah well. I guess my little blue jay will just have to do :o) (Besides, a blue apple wouldn't be too appetizing now, would it? LOL)
I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday! And Happy Stampin'!
A-M

No comments: