Friday, September 19, 2008

Simple Wishes


OK, I love this card. I will send it to its intended recipient (sorry, not gonna tell you who it is cuz I don't want to spoil the surprise :o) ) but I will be sad to drop it in that mailbox later this morning... which is why I love being able to immortalize my cards here and on SCS - this way I can always look back at some of my faves and recreate them easily when inspiration fails me... LOL!

I made this as a double-challenge card, for this week's Ways to Use It challenge (using silhouette stamps), and today's Limited Supplies challenge (using white as a predominant colour and only one stamped image). This is the first time I have inked this Upsy Daisy flower image (I have only used the sentiments until now) - it's stamped in Basic Gray. The accent colour is Kiwi Kiss - don't these two colours look great together? So elegant and fresh. And yeah, I'm in love with that Kiwi Kiss double-sided satin ribbon LOL! The card is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4".

I'm working from home today - I have a ton of reading and recording to do, plus I have a meeting with an agency just down the road from my house, so I decided to stay here. And instead of a coffee break, I took a stamping break ;o) And on that note, I guess I better get back to the grind...
Happy Stampin'!
A-M

No comments: