Saturday, August 23, 2008

It's VSN WEEKEND!

What is VSN, you ask? Why, it's Virtual Stamp Night - an online stamping event on Splitcoaststampers that occurs every few months, where a new challenge is posted every hour and stampers have 45 minutes to complete their card. Sound like crazy fun? ABSOLUTELY! :o) It's been a busy weekend, though, and I haven't been able to do all of the challenges yet, but I have until tomorrow night at 11pm to complete and upload them, so I should be able to finish. I have only done it from start to finish, in real time, twice - WHAT A RUSH!! My craft room was a disaster, but at the end of it I had something like 18 new cards, and tried lots of new techniques. I won't post all of my cards here (I've done 9 so far, and should have 15 by the time I'm done tomorrow), but I will post my favourite to date:
Isn't it adorable? The challenge involved using a color scheme that was inspired from the title of one of Joanne Fluke's novels, which all refer to a baked good of some kind (the theme for this VSN is BOOKS). I chose Key Lime Pie (YUM!). You can view the rest of my VSN album here, or better yet, COME PLAY!

Happy Stampin,

A-M

No comments: