Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NEW CATTIE IS HERE!!

YAY!! 'Bout time, too...
Which means it's time to make room for all the NEW GOODIES on my list! :o) Here is what I have so far. If the stamp set name is highlighted, you can click on it to see its SCS gallery, which all feature samples of all the images as well as (in most case) hundreds of samples! All sets (retired) are assembled and in most cases, have seen ink on at least one occasion ;o) I am fairly good at keeping my blocks clean - if there is excessive staining I will note it below. Please note, price is in Canadian dollars and does not include shipping - I have access to Purolator (courier) at work for domestic shipping at very reasonable rates (as in, WAY cheaper than Canada Post in most cases!), but will ship whatever way you prefer (actual shipping costs will be added to price of items). Please contact me by email for arrangements. I accept Paypal and Canadian cheques (order will not be shipped until payment is received and cleared by my bank).
Here is my list:

$5
Background Basics
Riveting - SOLD! (Payment and delivery pending)
Merci - SOLD! (Payment and delivery pending)
Petals Jumbo Wheel - SOLD! (Payment and delivery pending)

$10
In the Spotlight - SOLD! (Payment and delivery pending)
Fun Filled
Event Full
Be Happy
A to Z Accents
Polka Dots and Petals - SOLD! (Payment and delivery pending)
For a Friend - SOLD!
Delight in Life

$15
Basket Full of Fun - SOLD!
Sweet Shapes - SOLD!
Friendly Flowers
Office Accoutrements
Time Well Spent
Dotted (background)

I have some more, older stamp sets also, but have not dug them back out of my secret hideaway yet. If there is enough interest, I may go searching through... And I have to tell you, some of these I am very sad to part from... Most notably, Office Accoutrements, Sweet Shapes and Delight in Life. But I know from experience that with all of the new sets that I will be getting, these will be sadly neglected, and if they can find a new friend to get inky with, then so much the better :o)
And I know I promised I would do the SCS colour challenge tonight, but to be honest I am POOPED from my looooong day of driving to and from London, AND I have a new cattie calling my name from my table... I will do it though, I promise! I also saw a FAB technique at an awesome stamp store in London (Stamp Art - check it out if you are ever in the area!), and I made a mental note to share it with you soon also.
Happy Stampin'!

A-M

No comments: