Monday, August 04, 2008

Name this blog!

OK, twist my rubber arm... I'm jumping on the blogging bandwagon. I resisted, I did, but have now realized that resistance is futile. Actually, all truth be told, this is my second attempt at blogging. I started this blog about two years ago (the name has been changed to protect the innocent) and I *think* the last time I posted to it waaaaaaas... a year-and-a-half ago? And I can count the number of visitors on three fingers, so... Hopefully this is a more interesting venture.

Introductions: my name is Anne-Marie, and I live in a small town in southcentral Ontario (Canada), on the shores of beautiful Lake Ontario. By day, I am a social worker. The rest of the time, I'm a mom to three busy kids, a wife, a terrible housekeeper, and a STAMPER! Capitals and exclamation mark and all, as this is the primary purpose for this blog - to share my love of stamping with the rest of the cyberworld (did I mention that I am also a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?)

And in an attempt to start things off with a bang, I am proposing a wee contest - NAME THIS BLOG and WIN SOME BLOG CANDY! Obviously, "The Bandwagon" is not a very creative title, and for some reason I can't come up with anything clever this morning (although "Hold No Punches" was a brief and promising contender as I was pondering this issue in the shower). So please post your suggestions here - I will pick a winner next Sunday, August 10 and officially name my blog. The winner will receive the darling set of four notecards that I made for the Splitcoaststampers Inspiration Challenge this weekend:



It features three of Stampin' Up!'s newest In Colors, which will be available for purchase beginning August 12. Here's a close-up of one of the cards, featuring textured Baja Breeze cardstock:


The green is called Kiwi Kiss - aren't the colours gorgeous? Kind of retro and contemporary, all at the same time.

So, let your creative juices flow and post your ideas! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Remember, the theme of this blog is STAMPING and PAPER CRAFTS.

Happy stampin'!

A-M

1 comment:

lalalla said...

hi:) I had also problems to chose rigth name, I've chosen polish name kreatywne inspiracje which in English would be Creative Inspiration, maybe you can use "A-M Studio" or A-Mazing place" ?