Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You know summer's over when...

...soccer winds up! Tomorrow is the last soccer game for my 5yo, and it's also my turn to bring treats. I went to the grocery store to buy fruit tonight, but they were all out - guess I'll have to run there after work tomorrow after all... But I also wanted to give them a special treat since this is their last game, so I decided to make up little bags of candy and decorate them with little tags. All in the Family was the perfect choice for a stamp image!

This little one is for a girl, but I made some little boys too (there are three girls and five boys on the team). This is their team colours, too. Aren't they cute?
*sigh* It's really beginning to feel like fall, too. Mornings are soooo chilly! And I can't believe there are less than two weeks left before school starts! EEK! For once I have all of my shopping done. Although you know the kids are going to come home with another list on their first day!!
By the way, don't forget to check out my list of retired stamp sets that I am selling! There are still many nice ones left!
Happy Stampin'!
A-M

No comments: